So, so you think you can tell
那么,那么你要向我倾诉,
Heaven from Hell,
在地狱里幻想天堂,
blue skies from pain.
在悲痛中仰望蓝天。
Can you tell a green field
你是否也会跟我说起,
from a cold steel rail,
那冰冷铁轨上看到碧绿的田野?
A smile from a veil?
那朦胧面纱后隐现颦颦的微笑?
Do you think you can tell?
这些,你会与我分享吗?
And did they get you to trade
你是否也面临抉择,
your heroes for ghosts,
让英勇的战士变做鬼魂?
Hot ashes for trees?
让燃烧的灰烬变做树木?
Hot air for a cool breeze?
让炽热的烟尘变做微风?
Cold comfort for change?
这变化能否让你满意?
And did you exchange
你迷失在战争的角落,
a walk on part in the war
身为领袖却似囚在笼中,
for a lead role in a cage?
你是否也已经改变?
How I wish, how I wish you were here.
多么希望,多么希望你能在我身旁,
We're just two lost souls
我们只是两个失落的灵魂,
swimming in a fish bowl,
游荡在同一个鱼缸之中。
year after year,
年复一年,
Running over the same old ground.
奔忙在同一片古老的土地上。
What have you found?
我们收获了什么?
The same old fears.
同样古老的恐惧。
Wish you were here.
盼你在身旁