设为首页收藏本站
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2011-6-3 23:01 | 显示全部楼层
先立下示范,教给我该怎么办--
Hadst set me an example, shown me how,
当你恳切的目光第一次对上了
When first time thine earnest eyes with mine were crossed
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2011-6-3 23:02 | 显示全部楼层
我的目光,而爱呼应了爱。很明白,         
And love called love. And thus, I cannot speak
即使爱,我也不能夸说是我的美德。
Of love even, as a good thing of my own.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2011-6-3 23:02 | 显示全部楼层
是你,把我从一片昏迷的软乏中
Thy soul hath snatched up mine all faint and weak
抱起,高置上黄金的宝座,靠近在
And placed by thee on a golden throne, --
你的身旁。而我懂得了爱,只因为
And that I love (O soul, we must meek!)
紧挨着你--我唯一爱慕的人
Is by thee only, whom I love alone.


鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2011-6-3 23:02 | 显示全部楼层
13.EEB
白朗宁夫人抒情十四行诗集第十三首
EBB _Sonnets from the Portuguese_, No. XIII
你可是要我把对你涌起的恩情,
And wilt thou have me fashion into speech        
 形之于言词,而且还觉得十分充裕;
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2011-6-3 23:02 | 显示全部楼层
The love I bear thee, finding words enough,
 不管有多猛的风,高举起火炬,
And hold the torch out, while the winds are rough
让光辉,从两张脸儿间,把我俩照明?
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2011-6-3 23:02 | 显示全部楼层
Between our faces, to cast light on each? --
我却把它掉在你脚边,没法命令
I drop it thy feet. I cannot teach
 我的手托着我的心灵,那么远距
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2011-6-3 23:03 | 显示全部楼层
My hands to hold my spirit so far off
 自己;难道我就能借文字作契据,
From myself ... me ... that I should bring thee proof
掏给你看、那无从抵达的爱情
In words, of love hid in me out of reach.
[发帖际遇]: 贺兰心儿 私房钱被发现,损失 267 元 草币. 幸运榜 / 衰神榜
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2011-6-3 23:03 | 显示全部楼层
在我的心坎?不,我宁愿表达
Nay, let the silence of my womanhood
 女性的爱凭她的贞静,而换来
command my woman-love to thy belief, --
你的谅解--看见我终不曾软化,
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2011-6-3 23:03 | 显示全部楼层
Seeing that I stand unwon, however wooed,
 任你怎样地央求,我只是咬紧着嘴,
And rend the garment of my life, in brief,
狠心撕裂着生命的衣裙;生怕
By a most dauntless, voiceless fortitude,
 这颗心一经接触,就泄露了悲哀。
Lest one touch of this heart convey its grief.



[发帖际遇]: 一个袋子砸在了 贺兰心儿 头上,贺兰心儿 赚了 126 元 草币. 幸运榜 / 衰神榜
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2011-6-3 23:03 | 显示全部楼层
14.EEB
白朗宁夫人抒情十四行诗集第十四首
Elizabeth Barrett Browning _Sonnets from the Portuguese_, No. XIV

如果你一心要爱我,那就别为了么,
If thou must love me, let it be for nought
 只是为了爱才爱我。别这么讲:
Except for love's sake only. Do not say
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则


GMT+8, 2025-1-4 04:58 , Processed in 0.082615 second(s), 17 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.


快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表