设为首页收藏本站
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2011-6-4 15:08 | 显示全部楼层
这封说(不多几个字):“亲,我爱你!”
Said, _Dear I love thee_; and I sank and quailed
而我却惶恐得象上帝的未来在轰击
As if God's future thundered on my past.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2011-6-4 15:08 | 显示全部楼层
我的过去。这封说:“我属于你!”那墨迹,
This said, _I am thine_ -- and so its ink has paled
紧贴在我悸跳的心头,久了,褪了色。
With lying at my heart that beat too fast.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2011-6-4 15:09 | 显示全部楼层
而这封。。。爱啊,你的言词有什么神妙,
And this ... O Love, thy words have ill availed
假如这里吐露的,我敢把它再说!
If, what this said, I dared repeat at last!


鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2011-6-4 15:09 | 显示全部楼层
白朗宁夫人抒情十四行诗集第二十九首

我想你!我的相思围抱住了你,
I think of thee! -- my thoughts do twine and bud
绕着你而抽芽,象蔓藤卷缠着树木、
About thee, as wild vines, about a tree,
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2011-6-4 15:09 | 显示全部楼层
遍发出肥大的叶瓣,除了那蔓延的
Put out broad leaves, and soon there's nought to see
青翠把树身掩藏,就什么都看不见。
Except the straggling green which hides the wood.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2011-6-4 15:09 | 显示全部楼层
可是我的棕榈树呀,你该明白,
Yet, O my palm-tree, be it understood
我怎愿怀着我的思念而失去了
I will not have my thoughts instead of thee
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2011-6-4 15:09 | 显示全部楼层
更亲更宝贵的你!我宁可你显现
Who art dearer, better! Rather, instantly
你自己的存在;象一株坚强的树
Renew thy presence. As a strong tree should,
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2011-6-4 15:09 | 显示全部楼层
沙沙地摇撼枝杈,挣出了赤裸的
Rustle thy boughs and set thy trunk all bare,
躯干来,叫这些重重叠叠的绿叶
And let these bands of greenery which insphere thee,
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2011-6-4 15:09 | 显示全部楼层
都给摔下来狼藉满地。因为在
Drop heavily down, ... burst, shattered, everywhere!
看着你、听着你、在你荫影里呼吸着
Because, in this deep joy to see and hear thee
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2011-6-4 15:10 | 显示全部楼层
清新的空气,洋溢着深深的喜悦时,
And breathe within thy shadow a new air,
我再不想你--我是那么地贴紧你。
I do not think of thee -- I am too near thee.


您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则


GMT+8, 2025-1-6 03:58 , Processed in 0.045855 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.


快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表